Free Shipping on orders over $50*
The products on this website may be subject to one or more of the patents listed below. Further, Squatty Potty, LLC also has several trademarks that may not be used without written permission. Lastly, all content on this site is copyrighted and any reproduction is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing.
Squatty Potty®, The Squatty Potty™, Poop Better!®, Smell Better!®, Feel Better™, Clean Better™, Wash Better™, Poop Like Royalty™, Best Poop of Your Life™, Daily Deuce™, Kinked Colon™, Unkinked Colon™, Prince of Poop™, Dookie™, Dookie the Unicorn™, Plop, Plop Baby™, I Pooped Today™, Sit. Elevate. Eliminate.™, Aligns the colon for easier elimination™, Fold-N-Stow™, Porta-Squatty™, SquattyPottymus™, Potty Pets™, Unicorn Gold®, Fruity Booty™, Log Cabin™, Loads of Lemon™, Potty Lock™, Spray, Squat, Go™, Pump, Wipe, Clean™, Refresh-it™, Invisibrush®.
The Original: U.S. Patent D677,478
Classic: U.S. Patent D652,222
Potty Pods: U.S. Patent D705,554
Adjustable 2.0: U.S. Patents 10,064,497; D767,291; 10064497
Medical Adjustable Stool: U.S. Patent D698,163; 9895036
Tao Bamboo: U.S. Patent D766,604; 9895036
Bamboo Flip: D840,166; D840,167; D842,618; Patent Pending
Slim: U.S. Patent D738,126
Inflatable Travel Stool: U.S. Patent D764,189
Porta-Squatty: U.S. Patent D787,845
SquattyPottymus: U.S. Patent D800,462; D828,047
Potty Pets™: Patent Pending
Multi-Purpose Toilet Stool: U.S. Patent 10123669
Poop Emoji Caddy: U.S. Patent D846302
Fold-N-Stow™: Patent Pending
Moonlight & Eclipse: Patent Pending
The Squatty Potty: 4075379
Sweet Loo: 4709620
The Squatty Potty: 1129300 (several countries included)
Please note that several international applications are pending
Terms & Conditions
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions And Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
• excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
• excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
• This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
ACH or all major Credit/Debit Cards are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Cancellations will be accepted by phone or via email if the status of the order has not changed to pending fulfillment and are subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Termination Of Agreements And Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Last modified on October 05, 2016
Effective as of July 16, 2021
By using our Site and our app, you agree to the terms of this Policy and you expressly consent to the collection, use, and disclosure of your Personal Information (hereinafter defined) in accordance with this Policy. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This Policy governs the manner in which Company collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from users (each, a “User”) of the Site. This Policy applies to the Site and all products and services offered by the Company.
Collection of Personal Information and Anonymous Data
“Personal Information” means information to identify or contact you such as your name, address, and email. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not capable of identifying an individual.
We may collect Personal Information from you, such as your name, email, and other credentials provided by you when you create an account to log into our network (“Account”).
When you place an order on our Site, we collect all information necessary to complete the transaction, including your name, credit card, billing and shipping information. If you provide us feedback or contact us, we collect your name, email, and content included in the email. If you respond to a survey, subscribe to our newsletter When you post messages on our Site, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other Users will be able to see it. We collect other types of Personal Information, such as your operating system and version, product registration number, and other information.
We may collect Anonymous Data about Users whenever you interact with our Site. This information may include the browser name and the type of computer and technical information about a User’s means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Use of Personal Information and Anonymous Data
The Company collects and uses a Users’ Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service (i.e., your Personal Information helps the Company to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- To personalize the User experience;
- We may use Personal Information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site;
- To improve our Site;
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- To process User transactions. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service;
- To administer a content, promotion, survey or other Site feature;
- We may collect Personal Information to improve advertising on our Site;
- We may collect Personal Information for use within advertising systems operated by third-parties;
- To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them; and
- To send periodic emails to Users.
The email address Users provide for order processing will be used to send those Users information and updates about their order. It may also be used to respond to user inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
Protection of Your Personal Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
No method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100%, however. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information, Company cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
We disclose your Personal Information as described in this Policy. We may share your Personal Information with third party service providers to fulfill orders placed by Users on our Site, process payments, provide you with the services that we offer through our Site, conduct quality assurance testing, facilitate creation of accounts, provide technical support, and/or other services. We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out SMS messages, promotions, newsletters or surveys.
We will never sell your Personal Information or make it available to any third parties without your consent except where required to do so by law or in the event that we sell any part of our business or assets.
Disclosure of Anonymous Data
We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any Personal Information regarding visitors and Users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Anonymous Visitors to the Site
We will collect Personal Information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply Personal Information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Like many other Web sites, this Site makes use of log files. These files merely log visitors to the Site and is a standard procedure for hosting companies and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
Cookies and Web Beacons
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Our Advertising Partners
Third Party Privacy Policies
This Policy only addresses our use and disclosure of Personal Information and Anonymous Data. It does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy or security practices of any third parties, including those third-party companies discussed above. We encourage Users to consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party ad servers for more detailed information on their practices as well as for instructions about how to opt-out of certain practices.
We believe it is important to provide added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and/or monitor and guide their online activity. Our Site does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian believes that our Site has in its database the Personal Information of a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to ask us one time each year if we have shared their Personal Information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make a request, please email us or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicating “California Shine the Light Inquiry” in the subject line.
Text and Email Marketing Notifications
By subscribing to the Site, you agree to receive automated marketing text messages and/or email communications from Company (including Aterian Group, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates) about our products and services at the phone number and/or email address you provided when you subscribed, and that the messages may be sent via automatic telephone dialing system, email, or other technology. Message frequency is recurring. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
Reply STOP, END, CANCEL, UBSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to opt-out. You may receive an additional text message and/or email communication confirming your decision to opt-out. You understand and agree that attempting to opt-out by any means other than the opt-out commands above is not a reasonable means of opting out.
Changes to This Policy
The Company has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the Personal Information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
If you require any more information or have any questions about this Policy, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.