The products on this website may be subject to one or more of the patents listed below. Further, Squatty Potty, LLC also has several trademarks that may not be used without written permission. Lastly, all content on this site is copyrighted and any reproduction is strictly prohibited unless authorized in writing.
Squatty Potty®, The Squatty Potty™, Poop Better!®, Smell Better!®, Feel Better™, Clean Better™, Wash Better™, Poop Like Royalty™, Best Poop of Your Life™, Better Bathroom Experience™, Daily Deuce™, Kinked Colon™, Unkinked Colon™, Prince of Poop™, Dookie™, Dookie the Unicorn™, Plop, Plop Baby™, I Pooped Today™, Sit. Elevate. Eliminate.™, Aligns the colon for easier elimination™, Fold-N-Stow™, Porta-Squatty™, SquattyPottymus™, Potty Pets™, Unicorn Gold®, Fruity Booty™, Log Cabin™, Loads of Lemon™, Potty Lock™, Spray, Squat, Go™, Pump, Wipe, Clean™, Refresh-it™, Invisibrush®.
The Original: U.S. Patent D677,478
Classic: U.S. Patent D652,222
Potty Pods: U.S. Patent D705,554
Adjustable 2.0: U.S. Patents 10,064,497; D767,291; 10064497
Medical Adjustable Stool: U.S. Patent D698,163; 9895036
Tao Bamboo: U.S. Patent D766,604; 9895036
Bamboo Flip: D840,166; D840,167; D842,618; Patent Pending
Slim: U.S. Patent D738,126
Inflatable Travel Stool: U.S. Patent D764,189
Porta-Squatty: U.S. Patent D787,845
SquattyPottymus: U.S. Patent D800,462; D828,047
Potty Pets™: Patent Pending
Multi-Purpose Toilet Stool: U.S. Patent 10123669
Poop Emoji Caddy: U.S. Patent D846302
Fold-N-Stow™: Patent Pending
Moonlight & Eclipse: Patent Pending
The Squatty Potty: 4075379
Sweet Loo: 4709620
The Squatty Potty: 1129300 (several countries included)
Please note that several international applications are pending
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Client records are regarded as confidential and therefore will not be divulged to any third party, other than [our manufacturer/supplier(s) and] if legally required to do so to the appropriate authorities. Clients have the right to request sight of, and copies of any and all Client Records we keep, on the proviso that we are given reasonable notice of such a request. Clients are requested to retain copies of any literature issued in relation to the provision of our services. Where appropriate, we shall issue Client’s with appropriate written information, handouts or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.
Exclusions And Limitations
The information on this web site is provided on an “as is” basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, this Company:
• excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
• excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
• This Company does not however exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
ACH or all major Credit/Debit Cards are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. All goods remain the property of the Company until paid for in full. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Cancellations will be accepted by phone or via email if the status of the order has not changed to pending fulfillment and are subject to confirmation in writing. We reserve the right to levy a $30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Termination Of Agreements And Refunds Policy
Both the Client and ourselves have the right to terminate any Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway. Any monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the provision of unused Services, shall be refunded.
Last modified on October 05, 2016
What Information Do We Collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What Do We Use Your Information For?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails: The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Do We Disclose Any Information To Outside Parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.