USER CONTENT LICENSE
- You grant SquattyPotty, its related companies, and their employees, agents, and successors (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right to use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever.
- You agree that the Licensed Parties may use your username, image, likeness, descriptions of you, location or other identifying information, including but not limited to your voice, in connection with any use of your User Content.
- You agree that we will not pay you for use of the User Content or identifying information or otherwise.
- You agree that:
- you are solely responsible for your User Content
- you own or have obtained all rights in and to your User Content and that use of your Content as described will not violate the rights, including all intellectual property rights, of any third-party, or any law, rule or regulation; and
- you are not a minor and certify that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content.
- The User Content that you submit is deemed non-confidential and the Licensed Parties have no obligation to maintain the confidentiality of any information contained in your User Content. You consent to the Licensed Parties’ collection of any personal information you provide for the Licensed Parties’ use and disclosure in connection with the use of your User Content as described herein, subject to the Licensed Parties’ respective privacy policies.
- If you do not agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information, please do not provide the Licensed Parties with consent to use your personal information.
- Your personal information may be transferred to servers located outside the country in which you live or to third parties in other countries so that they may process personal information on the Licensed Parties behalf. You consent to the collection, use, disclosure, transfer and processing of your information.
- The Licensed Parties reserve the right to remove any User Content from Promotional Materials at its sole discretion.
- If you believe any content, including User Content, residing on the Site or on the Promotional Materials or displayed or used in connection with the infringes any person’s or entity’s copyright rights, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.